When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner. Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers. We offer payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best, running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll -- The Benefits
- It's cost effective
- Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. --Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- Saves time
- Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system--no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries
- Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Comprehensive Reports
- You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a small fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers' compensation reports and much more!
Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs
We know that when it comes to payroll service, no one size fits all. That's why we offer the following 3 custom payroll processing options:
- Comprehensive Payroll -- We take care of everything
- After-The-Fact-Payroll -- We manually prepare payroll records (post)
- Online Payroll Processing -- We can set you up with worry-free online payroll
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker's Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms